martes, 4 de septiembre de 2007

Martes 04 de Septiembre: Elvis Costello & The Attraction - Armed Forces

Armed Forces/ Elvis Costelo & The Attraction/ 1979/ Columbia
Tracks: 1. Busy Bodies/ 2. Sunday’s Best/ 3. Moods for Moderns
4. Chemistry Class/ 5. Two Little Hitlers
6. ( What’s So Funny `Bout) Peace, Love & Understanding?
7. Accidents Will Happen/ 8. Senior Service/ 9. Oliver’s Army
10. Big Boys/ 11. Green Short/ 12. Party Girl/ 13. Goon Squad


Elvis Costello - Peace Love And Understanding (2004)

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

First off I want to say awesome blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.

I was interested to find out how you center yourself
and clear your mind prior to writing. I've had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Thanks!

Have a look at my web site: waist to hip ratio calculator